A photo description

Hi Michael!

Look at the photo about my healthy diet. I´m sitting right in front of my breakfast thinking of you and I thought I should tell you a few things about it. This is my favourite breakfast because it contains cereals with milk and fruit. I love fresh fruit! I always have this breakfast before I go to school. My mum is standing behind me reading what I´m writing to you (LOL). We must have a balanced diet with fruit, vegetables, milk and carbohydrates. We shouldn´t eat a lot of sweets because it´s bad for our body, so follow my advice. We should also stay away from junk food! Do what I tell you and have a balanced diet every day! This way you will have a healthy body and mind. Do some exercise, too! Here where I live, we can go running or riding bycicle around the village. Try this breakfast and tell me if you liked it. Write to me soon.

Your friend,
Emilio




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A person´s description